Creating a Simple Website with HTML

           I think this exercise was a great experience because i have never created a website before. I was really confused when I first saw this paper of instruction. The first thing that came out to my mind was to ask for my friend’s help who major in computer science, but I wanted to take a look and give it a try first so I read the instructions of creating a web page very carefully. Then I started to create a web-page by following every step of the instruction. I tried to make it very simple as it can but when I finished my first webpage, it went blank so it wasn’t working. There might be something wrong with the order of the background color but I am not sure how to fix it so I research for tutorial online to see if that can help. I finally made the fifth web-page successfully after I had seen the tutorial on Youtube. I didn’t add background color and marquee order. So it is just a very simple web-page with HTML. Something is better than nothing. I am very proud of myself to create the first web-page by myself. I think this was a great experience to learn, to know about the basic of HTM, especially the process of creating the web-page.
           Although I don't think that the experience of setting up html will be of great help to my future career, I think this is a learning process, and the learning process will progress no matter what you do in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The review of the film "startup.com"

What do you want to get out of the class?

Epic Video