What do you want to get out of the class?

          I chose this class because this is a 3 credit requirement for my graduation degree, and when I browse classes that might fit my schedule, I found this one to be interesting. Out of this class, I would like to learn about artificial intelligence and how media as technology could change our life. I have been attracted by AI movies because I think robot has been very technology advanced. You can see robots serving as a waiter, cleanser, even a chess player. I am wondering if it is possible AI would have its emotions in the future, because that would really scare me. What if they know they are created by humans? I am very excited to have this class to learn about the how media and technology can bring to our life and how it influences the way we think. For example, we have to watch news on TV or newspaper to know what happen in the world. However, you just open your phone and you can know what really happen in the world right now. Think about people living in the world 100 years ago, they are surely less information convenient than what we have now. What cause this difference? This class will provide many interesting topics related to media and technology. I think I can learn about the role of the media in our lives and through this class, I hope I can have a more broader view to look at the world and solve problems

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The review of the film "startup.com"

Epic Video